Huey and Neva Summerlin of Meridian recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception given in their honor on Sunday, July 5, 2009, at First Baptist Church Collinsville. The reception was hosted by their children and their families. Huey and Neva were married on July 5, 1959 in Kosciusko.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Services for Ricky Everett Roberson are Friday, 11 a.m., at Stephens Funeral Home. Burial will follow in First Baptist Collinsville cemetery. Mr. Roberson, 68, of Meridian, passed away Sunday. Friends may sign the online register at www.stephensfunerals.com.
Arrangements are currently incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Dannie Hodges, 80, of Meridian, who died Sunday, June 13, 2021, at Rush Foundation Hospital, Meridian.
QUITMAN [ndash] Graveside services for Mr. Chester Andrews will be Monday, June 21, 2021, at 2 p.m., at Archusa Cemetery, Quitman. Visitation: Monday, June 21, 2021, from 12-1:45 p.m. at Berry & Gardner Chapel, Quitman.
- Meridian barbers appear in independent film about race in America
- 2021 Premier Preps Baseball Team
- Lending a hand: Frank Washington's promise to late wife leads to joy, fulfillment
- Local man charged with murder in May 22 shooting
- Law Enforcement Reports June 14
- Plans underway to redevelop historic bus station where Freedom Riders stopped in Meridian
- Jason Smith credits assistants, players for West Lauderdale’s title
- Anderson utilizing new stent for cardiac patients
- Saturday's 'Concert for Elly' benefits adoptive family
- West Lauderdale alumna Lucy Green hungry for more after Sweet 16 run during freshman season at Ole Miss
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.