As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Services for Haley Pierce will be held Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019, at 2 p.m., at James F. Webb Funeral Home with Bro. Marty Harper and Bro. Tim Adams officiating. Burial will follow at Pierce Cemetery in Neshoba County. Miss Pierce, 26, of Meridian, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 11. She was a lov…
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Johnny Ray Cullins, 26, of Meridian, who died Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019, in Meridian.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Ora Burrage, 85, of Meridian, who died Wednesday, Sept.11, 2019, at her residence.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Minnie B. Avery, 80, of Meridian, who died Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019, at Anderson Regional Medical Center.
Funeral services for Samuel Hatcher Jr. will be held Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019, at Robert Barham Family Funeral Home Chapel, at 9:30 a.m., with Bro. Mike Russell officiating. Burial will be at Enondale Cemetery. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the arrangement…
- Meridian woman charged with capital murder following discovery of a child's remains
- Bubba Hampton remembered as athlete, banker, civic leader
- Lauderdale County standoff ends peacefully
- Threefoot Building expected to open in Meridian in November 2020
- Victim of Meridian drive-by shooting was not intended target
- Meridian court sends murder case to grand jury
- District Attorney Kassie Coleman offers to reopen Christian Andreacchio case only if new evidence presented
- Meridian school bus struck by pickup truck
- Meridian man identified as victim of drive-by murder
- Williams’ triple caps off 17-6 Choctaw Central win vs. Neshoba Central