This Week's Circulars
Funeral services for Jack Oliver will be held Sunday, August 25, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at Robert Barham Family Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Steve Taylor and Reverend Jack Kern officiating. Burial will be at Magnolia Cemetery with Robert Barham Family Funeral Home entrusted with the arrange…
Funeral services for Jack Oliver will be held Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019, at 1 p.m., at Robert Barham Family Funeral Home Chapel, with the Rev. Steve Taylor and the Rev. Jack Kern officiating. Burial will be at Magnolia Cemetery with Robert Barham Family Funeral Home entrusted with the arrangemen…
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Lillie Pearson, 72, of Quitman, who died Friday, Aug. 23, 2019, at H.C. Watkins Hospital, Quitman.
Services: Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019, 11 a.m., at Fairview Baptist Church with Pastor Frederick Crowell officiating. Burial: Fairview Baptist Church Cemetery. Visitation: Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019, from 6-7 p.m. at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home's OP Chapel.
Graveside services for Mr. Glenn Craig Murphy will begin at 1 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019, at Bethel Southern Methodist Church Cemetery in Kemper County, with the Rev. Dr. Roy McNeill and John Lisenbe Jr. officiating. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the ar…
- District Attorney Kassie Coleman offers to reopen Christian Andreacchio case only if new evidence presented
- 8 people injured, driver charged in Bailey ATV accident
- Toomsuba man charged with 2 counts of manslaughter
- Lauderdale County man killed in collision between train, SUV near Highway 11 South
- Meridian police seek 2 suspects in North Hills armed robbery
- Mississippi State placed on 3 years' probation by NCAA
- Police investigating after toddler found dead in hot car
- Supervisor Joe Norwood named interim parks and recreation director; experience cited
- KEREKES: Ogletree win a win for Union, Northwood
- Meridian overcomes 18-0 deficit to beat Northeast Lauderdale