This Week's Circulars
PACHUTA [ndash] Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Ms. Tamie McMickle, 53, of Pachuta, who died Friday, Nov. 8, 2019, at Forest General Hospital, Hattiesburg.
MERIDIAN [ndash] Graveside services: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019, at 11 a.m., at Pentecostal Memory Gardens, Russell. Mrs. Pruitt, 81, died Thursday, Nov. 7, at Anderson Hospital. Visitation: Monday, Nov. 11, 6-7 p.m., at Berry and Gardner's OP Chapel.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Kizzie West, 90, of Meridian, who died Friday, Nov. 8, 2019, at Poplar Springs Nursing Home.
Ann Morgan, 91, of Meridian, Miss., retired from USF&G. Preceded in death by her husband, Earl Morgan. A memorial service will be held on Nov. 10, 2019, at 2:30 p.m., at Grace Fellowship Baptist Church, 7330 MS-493, Meridian, MS, USA.
- Sign, officials hint of downtown Meridian jobs
- Meridian City Council to request federal investigation into Christian Andreacchio case
- New pharmacy to open in DeKalb
- Meridian boys edge Starkville 55-51 in rematch of last year’s 6A title game
- Coleman calls for healing in 10th Circuit after close race for district attorney
- Meridian, West Lauderdale students named National Merit Scholarship semifinalists
- Coleman holds 600 vote lead over Grace; thanks voters for victory in DA's race
- Alabama deputies aid veteran who attempted 100-mile walk to VA appointment
- Newton County edges Lanier to advance to 2nd round of 4A
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month Insulin is not a cure - it's life support