The students at T.J. Harris Elementary School in Meridian made very creative Valentines for my husband, Austin, who is in the hospital.
This was a cheery lift, and we appreciate them. Children need to be taught to care for others. Those children are learning.
This Week's Circulars
- LIST OF READERS' CHOICE WINNERS 2022
- FAMILY TRADITION: Popular steakhouse expands to Meridian
- Reader’s Choice Man of the Year: Chris Read
- Readers’ Choice Woman of the Year Virginia Carney Nelson, DO
- Readers’ Choice Best Local Business and Best New Business: The Back Porch
- Culpepper's five touchdowns lift Clarkdale over Forest 49-0
- Meridian Little Theatre presents 'A Chorus Line'
- Meridian guardsmen deployed for Hurricane Ian response
- Bill Baldner headed to the EMCC Hall of Fame
- BRAD DYE: Archie and the Alligator--When the unthinkable becomes reality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.