This Week's Circulars
LONGS, S.C. [ndash] Richard Lee Howell, 84, passed away quietly at home on Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020, with his wife Jill at his side. Born in Meridian, Miss. he led a wonderful, full life and was a true Southern gentleman, the second son of L.M. and Minnie Brooks Howell. He was predeceased by…
QUITMAN - Rita Merle Mathis, 83, of Quitman, Miss. passed away Oct. 19, 2020, at Anderson Regional Medical Center. She was born Aug. 25, 1937, to Otis and Mary Lou Fleming in Clarke County, Miss. Rita is survived by her three sons, Roy Mathis, Keith Mathis, and Mark C. (Kay) Mathis; sisters,…
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Raymond Pace, 62, of Meridian, who died Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020, at his residence.
A private memorial service for Lloyd Michael Irby, 67, will be held later. Mr. Irby passed away Monday, Oct. 19, 2020, at Anderson Regional Medical Center. Friends may sign the online register at www.stephensfunerals.com.
- Southeast Lauderdale mourns death of football coach Calvin Hampton
- Meridian man sentenced to federal prison in gun case
- Meridian names Chris Read police chief
- Duane Maust resigns from Meridian school board
- Reeves announces mask requirement, limits on social gatherings in Neshoba County
- Law enforcement reports for Oct. 19
- Law enforcement reports for Oct. 16
- MCC alumna makes her mark on certification exam
- Meridian natives Track45 celebrate release of new EP
- ROUNDUPS AND SCORES (Oct. 16, 2020): Newton County rolls past Richland to stay unbeaten