Arrangements are currently incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Lester Ivy Jr., 60, of Meridian, who passed away on Friday, Dec. 3, 2021, at Bedford Care Center of Marion.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services for Mrs. Deloise Watts are Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021, at 11 a.m., at Chapel Hill Cemetery, Pachuta. Viewing: One hour prior to services at Chapel Hill Cemetery, Pachuta. Arrangements entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
A graveside service for Mrs. Mavis Dell Carmichael will be held on Thursday, Dec. 9, 2021, at New Hope Baptist Church Cemetery with Bro. Mike Everett and Bro. John Sweeney officiating. James F. Webb Funeral Home is honored to handle arrangements. Mrs. Carmichael, 95, of Meridian, passed away…
In keeping with the wishes of Mr. Ples Ruffin and his family, there will be no services. Mr. Ruffin, 74, of Meridian, passed on Sunday, Dec. 5, 2021, at his residence. Arrangements entrusted to Berry and Gardner.
Memorial services for Marvin Wayne Ellis will be held Friday, Dec. 10, 2021, 1 p.m., at Robert Barham Family Funeral Home with Dr. John Temple officiating. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with arrangements. Mr. Marvin Wayne Ellis, age 77, of Meridian passed away …
- Supervisors green light $27m courthouse package
- Law enforcement reports for Dec. 6
- Southeast Lauderdale’s Carney signs with MCC
- Mississippi confirms its 1st case of COVID omicron variant
- How is Choctaw Christmas unique? Food, decorations and other traditions
- Rutgers' Julius Turner set to earn master's degree, start training for NFL
- Law enforcement reports for Dec. 1
- Miss Merry Meridian Queens
- Holiday planning should include food moderation
- Tampa attributes Threefoot success to thriving business community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.