Kalee McBride, a professor and program coordinator of Meridian Community College's Culinary Arts Technology program, talks to us about cooking for the holidays and using food to bring families together during a busy season.
This Week's Circulars
Services for Tony Gerzsenye are Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Stephens Funeral Home. Burial will be in Forest Lawn Memory Gardens. Visitation will be 9-11 a.m. the day of the service.
Services: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, at 2:30 p.m., at West Mt. Moriah Baptist Church. Burial will follow in New Hope Blackwater Cemetery, DeKalb, with Berry and Gardner in charge. Visitation will be one hour prior to services.
Services Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Old Mt. Olive Primitive Baptist Church, Boyd, Ala. Burial will follow in the church cemetery with Berry and Gardner Funeral Home in charge. Visitation one hour prior to services.
Memorial services Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Galilee Baptist Church with Rev. James Barney officiating. Visitation will be Friday, Feb. 28, from 7:30-8:30 p.m., at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home's OP Chapel.
Services: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Mt. Olive Baptist Church. Burial: St. Hill Baptist Church Cemetery. Visitation: Friday, Feb. 28, from 6-7 p.m., at Berry and Gardner's OP Chapel and one hour prior to services.
- Meridian mayor terminates CAO Richie McAlister
- Meridian singer Todd Tilghman shines on 'The Voice'
- UPDATE: Lauderdale County authorities investigate homicide on Valley Road
- Lauderdale County solar farm taints Lake Tom Bailey
- Meridian City Council President Tyrone Johnson ousted over residency dispute
- Clarkdale eliminating middle school, K-6 and 7-12 campuses planned
- Caroline Prewitt, Jalyssiah Ott named Distinguished Young Women of 2021 for Lauderdale County
- Meridian, Lauderdale County schools adopt 2020-2021 calendars
- Controversial late call leads to EMCC men’s first-round exit
- 15 puppies abandoned outside Lauderdale County animal shelter in frigid weather