JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Ole Miss is moving a Confederate statue to a less prominent spot on campus after a yearslong push by students, faculty.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services are August 4 at 2 p. m. from Salem Baptist Cemetery in Kemper County. McClain-Hays Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
MERIDIAN [ndash] Arrangements were incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Calvin L. Ward, 64, of Meridian, who died Thursday, July 30, 2020 at his residence.
MERIDIAN [ndash] Graveside services for Mr. Kenneth Bourrage are Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 2 p.m. at Pine Grove Cemetery, Bailey. Visitation: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 from noon - 1 p.m. at Berry & Gardner OP Chapel.
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: A heartfelt farewell to an old friend - the Purple Parrot
- NEIGHBORS: Meridian's Todd Tilghman extends residency in Pigeon Forge
- 2 suspects sought in Meridian shooting death
- Meridian police: Fatal shooting victim was in town for golf tournament
- Fashion business start-up: Meridian friends have it in the bag with J. Lowery line
- Meridian schools delay return to campus for 2020-21 school year
- Lauderdale County School District finalizes return to school plan
- Meridian police investigate shootings, armed robberies
- East Mississippi inmate faces federal drug charges
- COVID-19 related closings, changes in East Mississippi