As featured on
The man who had to clean up the mess at Enron says the situation at FTX is even worse, describing what he calls a “complete failure” of corporate control. The filing by John Ray III, the new CEO of the bankrupt cryptocurrency firm, lays out a damning description of FTX’s operations under its founder Sam Bankman-Fried, from a lack of security controls to business funds being used to buy employees homes and luxuries. Ray was named CEO of FTX less than a week ago when the company filed for bankruptcy protection and Bankman-Fried resigned.
This Week's Circulars
- County schools host middle school basketball tournament
- Douglass steps down as MHS football coach
- MHS actors bring history to life
- 186th ARW welcomes Young as new wing first sergeant
- MISSISSIPPI MAGIC: Chapel Hart joins Todd Tilghman for Christmas concert
- Architect unveils plans for school bond upgrades
- Sheriff's office announces sobriety checkpoints
- BED BUILDERS: Sleep in Heavenly Peace helps during the holiday season
- BRAD DYE: Coming home
- Law enforcement reports for Dec. 2
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.