Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following suspected non-traffic violation between 4 p.m. Friday and 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
• Public drunkenness — Kenneth W. Wilson. 39, 919 A. St. Wilson is also charged with malicious mischief.
• Domestic violence — Curtis A. Tingle, 27, 602 56th Ave. Tingle is also charged with possession of marijuana in vehicle.
• Driving under the influence, other — Johnny G. White, age and address unavailable. White is also charged with possession of paraphernalia, driving without insurance, driving with a suspended license and driving with one headlight.
• Contempt of court — Derek Triplett, 25, 9498 Highway 495.
• Disorderly conduct — Billy M. Estes, 29, 4952 Turkey Creek Road, Decatur. Estes is also charged with public drunkenness, driving with no proof insurance, driving the wrong way and making an improper turn.
• Shoplifting, first offense — Tabatha Robinson, 18, 1228 McMullen Road, Ackerman.
• False information — Christopher G. Summer, 33, 903 A St.
• Simple assault — Helen Thomas, 36, 330 60th Ave.
• Domestic violence — Shundraella Harris, 20, 206 30th Ave.
• Trespassing — Carolyn Smith, 52, 1017 13th Ave.
• Trespassing — John Kelly, 36, 817 56th Ave.
• Trespassing — Edward Smith, 30, 817 56th Ave.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following suspected non-traffic violations between 4 p.m. Friday and 6 p.m. Saturday.
• Probation violation — Matthew Buie, 20, 2126 Grand Ave.
• Contempt of court, two counts — Cornelius D. Smith, 24, 5524 Manning St.
• Possession of crystal meth within 1,500 feet of a church — Heather Anderson, 28, 3731 Oak Ridge Lane, Lauderdale. Anderson is also charged with the sale of crystal meth within 1,500 feet of a church while in possession of a firearm.
• Sale of crystal meth within 1,500 feet of a church while in possession of a firearm — Kelly P. Brown Jr., 25, 2349 Freedom Baptist Church Road. Brown is also charged with possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of crystal meth with intent and within 1,500 feet of a church.
No incident reports were available from the Meridian Police Department.
No incident reports were available from the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department.
No fire runs were available from the Meridian Fire Department.
No fire runs were available from the Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire departments.
Metro Ambulance made 27 runs between 7 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
Meridian Police Department
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services for Mrs. Carla Perkins will be Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021, at 11 a.m., at New Prospect Cemetery, Savoy. Arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
ABILENE, Texas [ndash] On Thursday, Dec. 10, 2021, Karl Otto Stingily Jr. passed away following complications from COVID-19. He was born on Oct. 26, 1932, in Oxford, Miss., to Karl and Olga Stingily. He was the oldest of two children. He has a sister, Sandra Simpson, of Mountain Brook, Ala. …
Graveside services for Mr. Nathaniel Lewis will be Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021, at 11 a.m., at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Newton. Viewing: Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, from 5-6 p.m., at Berry and Gardner's OP Chapel.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Carla Perkins, 45, of Meridian, who died Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021, at her residence.
- Meridian police drop child pornography charges against two suspects
- Law enforcement reports for Jan. 16
- Hard work pays off for Hutcherson, Uithoven as they sign to continue soccer careers
- Trump impeached for second time; Mississippi House Republicans stick with president
- Local medical clinics to offer COVID-19 vaccine
- Law enforcement reports for Jan. 11
- Law enforcement reports for Jan. 13
- Meridian girls embracing national MaxPreps ranking
- Mississippians 65 years or older, people with certain conditions eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Meridian business owners express concerns over 22nd Avenue project
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.