Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Wednesday and 6 a.m. Thursday:
• Foreign warrant/fugitive/holding - Earl A. Ramsey IV, born in 1999, 7227 Laurel Wood Drive, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
• Disorderly conduct - Jamecca Ray, born in 1981, 6404 43rd Court, Meridian.
• Simple assault - Tedter Evans, born in 1981, 2715 40th Ave., Meridian.
• Public drunk - Jerico M. Clark, born in 1976, 2406 State Blvd., Meridian. Clark is also charged with possession of marijuana, giving false information.
• DUI - Daphne E. Honore, born in 1979, 23 Baggett Drive, Apt. 2, Hattiesburg.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Wednesday to Thursday:
• 1300 block of Hamilton Ave. at 5:05 a.m.
• 100 block of Hwy. 11/80 at 6:25 a.m.
• 3100 block of 45th St. at 7:39 a.m.
• 153 Mile Marker on Interstate 20/59 at 4:23 p.m.
• 2200 block of 9th Ave. at 1:25 p.m.
• 2300 block of 10th Ave. at 6:18 p.m.
• 5600 block of 5th St. at 5:44 p.m.
• Meridian Police responded to 4 shots fired calls but when officers arrived on scene, only 1 showed any evidence found to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests from 8:44 a.m. Wednesday and 8:43 a.m. Thursday.
• Public drunk - Anthony Louis Akin, 49, 8335 Hwy. 495, Meridian.
• Probation violation/parole - Michael Dewayne Gibbs, 35, 1119 36th Ave., Meridian.
• No driver’s license - Raymond D. Isaac, 24, 1137 Sandflat Road, Meridian. Isaac is also charged with improper equipment, no liability insurance.
• Contempt/child support/two counts - Michael Mitchell Overstreet, 57, 6808 Confederate Drive, Marion. Overstreet is also charged with insurance card law in-vehicle, seat belt violation, improper turn.
• Probation violation/parole - Steven Lee Stewart, 35, 227 C St., Meridian.
• Contributing to the delinquency of a minor/two counts - Teasia M. Warren, 24, 4524 Hwy. 39 North, Meridian. Warren is also charged with contempt of court.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following incidents from Wednesday through Thursday:
• 65th Ave. near Old 8th St., Meridian.
• 410 Constitution Ave., Meridian.
• King Road, Meridian.
• York Road, Lauderdale.
• Maiden Road, Collinsville.
The Meridian Fire Departments reported the following calls from Wednesday through Thursday:
• No incident found, 21st St.
• Building fire, 13th Ave.
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following calls from Wednesday through Thursday:
• Structure fire, Kyles Place (Northeast, Marion, Russell).
• Brushfire, Zero Road (Long Creek, Clarkdale, Southeast).
• Motor vehicle accident, Decatur St.
• Brushfire, Russell-Mt. Gilead (Russell).
Metro Ambulance reported 47 emergency runs on Thursday at 2 p.m.