Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday:
• Disorderly conduct - Jamecca Ray, born in 1981, 6404 43rd Court, Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Thursday to Friday:
• 6000 block of 5th St. at 7:58 p.m.
• 4900 block of 27th Place at 3:52 a.m.
• 1500 block of 33rd Ave. at 2:54 a.m.
• 1200 block of 24th Ave. at 5:48 p.m.
• 2000 block of 28th Ave. at 1:23 p.m.
• 4200 block of Terry St. at 3:34 p.m.
• 1400 block of 48th Ave. at 2:40 p.m.
• Meridian Police responded to 3 shots fired calls but when officers arrived on scene, only 1 showed any evidence found to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests from 8:44 a.m. Thursday and 8:43 a.m. Friday.
• Possession of methamphetamine - Anthony Brooks, 52, 1616 18th St., Meridian.
• Possession of controlled substance - Jacoby Marquez Dunnigan, 27, 1819 12th Ave., Meridian.
• Violation of order or agreement - Koyderius Marquez Granger, 31, 7911 Lauderdale-Toomsuba Road, Lauderdale.
• Suspended driver’s license - Micah Hall, 24, 28090 St. Luke St., Meridian. Hall is also charged with improper equipment, seat belt violation.
• Driving with a suspended license - Austin David Harthcock, 21, 103 Shields Road, Meridian. Harthcock is also charged with seat belt violation, improper equipment, no liability insurance, expired tag.
• Suspended driver’s license - Kathy Ann Moulds, 42, 1947 Goodhope-Knox Road, Toomsuba. Moulds is also charged with improper equipment, no liability insurance.
• DUI/first offense - Daniel M. Simmons, 54, 265 CR 3762, Enterprise. Simmons is also charged with seat belt violation.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following incidents from Thursday through Friday:
• Jeff Davis School Road, Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Departments reported the following calls from Thursday through Friday:
• Emergency medical service call, Hwy. 19 North.
• Vehicle accident, Poplar Springs Drive.
• False alarm, Old Country Club Road.
• Vehicle accident, Lizelia Road.
• Vehicle/pedestrian accident, Interstate 20.
Metro Ambulance reported 32 emergency runs on Friday at 2 p.m.