Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Monday and 6 a.m. Tuesday:
• Grand larceny - Melanie Elaine Crowe, 42, 506 Front St. Ext., Meridian. Crowe is also charged with motor vehicle theft.
• Domestic violence - Antonious Winfield, born in 1985, 3700 509th St., Meridian.
• Shoplifting - Latoya S. Roberts, born in 1980, 4401 40th Ave., Apt. 4F, Meridian.
• Shoplifting - Christy G. Morgan, born in 1977, 8090 Old Hwy. 494, Collinsville.
• Shoplifting - Deghanda Holt, born in 1977, 1925 9th Ave., Meridian.
• Disorderly conduct - Anna M. Monegan, born in 1963, homeless.
• Public drunk - Bonnie McCoy, born in 1978, 2133 19th Ave., Meridian. McCoy is also charged with disorderly conduct, indecent exposure.
• Shoplifting - Andrlie Makapela, born in 1968, homeless.
• Disorderly conduct - Joshua Henley, born in 1985, 9430 Matthews Grove, Millington.
• Domestic violence - Willis Bodison, born in 1971, 1909 33rd Ave., Meridian.
• Driving under the influence - Robert Grant III, born in 1975, 3705 7th Ave., Birmingham, Ala. Grant III is also charged with possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of a controlled substance.
• Possession of marijuana - Kimbresha McCoy, born in 2000, 1010 MLK Jr. Drive, Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Monday to Tuesday:
• 800 block of 2nd St. at 9:27 a.m.
• 100 block of 60th Ave. at 4:39 p.m.
• 1000 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Drive at 10:44 a.m.
• 400 block of 55th Ave. at 7:39 p.m.
• Meridian Police responded to 3 shots fired calls but when officers arrived on the scene, there wasn’t any evidence found to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests from 8:44 a.m. Monday and 8:43 a.m. Tuesday.
• Suspended driver’s license - Freddie Lee Bledsoe, 35, 2313 56th Court, Meridian. Bledsoe is also charged with no liability insurance, seat belt violation.
• Failure to appear - Justin Tavon Body, 30, 135 Pine St., Meridian.
• No driver’s license - Victoria Earl, 40, 306 44th Ave., Meridian. Earl is also charged with false ID information, no license tag, no liability insurance.
• Probation violation/parole - Angelica Marie LeJeune, 25, 3741 Dillard Road, Meridian.
• Suspended driver’s license - Makayla L. Lewis, 27, 915 40th Ave., Meridian. Lewis is also charged with improper equipment/two counts, no liability insurance.
• Possession of controlled substance - David Bradley McNeil, 42, 37 McNeil Lane, Quitman. McNeil is also charged with careless driving, suspended driver’s license.
• Driving under the influence - Richard Aaron Smith, 33, 5503 Springhill Road, Meridian. Smith is also charged with parking violations.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following incidents from Monday through Tuesday:
• Hwy. 19 College Park, Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Departments reported the following calls from Monday through Tuesday:
• Smoke/odor removal, 14th St.
• Assist Governmental Agency, Highland Park Drive.
• No incident found, Hwy. 19N.
• Vehicle accident, 38th Ave.
• Dispatched and canceled en route, 18th Ave.
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following calls from Monday through Tuesday:
• Fire alarm, W. Parkway N Circle (Lauderdale, Toomsuba).
• Emergency medical service call, George Minor Road (Southeast).
• Emergency medical service call, S Hwy. 11 (South).
Metro Ambulance reported 39 emergency runs Tuesday at 2 p.m.