Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Monday and 6 a.m. Tuesday:
• Murder - Montrel Corvata Ruttley, 24, 2126 33rd Ave., Meridian. Ruttley is also charged with failure to appear/two counts.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Friday to Monday:
• Meridian Police responded to 0 shots fired calls but when officers arrived on scene there was not any evidence found to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests from 8:44 a.m. Monday and 8:43 a.m. Tuesday.
• Credit card, intent to defraud - Lindsey Danielle Harris, 36, 201 Portis St., Union.
• Fleeing and eluding in a motor vehicle - Treyveon Demarcus Jones, 24, 2201 9th Ave., Meridian.
• MS Compulsory School Attendance Law/two counts - Sandi K. McLemore, 39, 2704 Valley Rd. Lot 112, Meridian.
• Felony DUI - Shaun Parkman Slay, 39, 3257 CR 440, Quitman.
• Felony DUI - Patrick Allen Sullivan, 55, 1508 Hwy. 496, Meridian.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following incidents from Monday through Tuesday:
• Hwy. 45, Meridian.
• Lauderdale-Toomsuba Road, Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Departments reported the following calls from Friday through Tuesday:
• Dispatched and canceled en route, 33rd St.
• Cooking fire, 22nd Ave.
• Vehicle accident, North Hills St.
• False alarm, 3rd Ave.
• Vehicle accident, Interstate 20.
• Vehicle accident, Front St. Ext.
• Outside fire, 35th Ave.
• Lock in, 14th St.
• Medical assist, Ash Ave.
• False alarm, 23rd Ave.
• Citizen complaint, 42nd Ave.
• Vehicle accident, 24th St.
• Outside fire, 57th Ave.
• Vehicle accident, Arthur St.
• Arcing/shorted electrical equipment, 4th Ave.
• Vehicle accident, North Frontage Rd.
• Vehicle accident, Texas Turnaround.
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following calls from Monday through Tuesday:
• Emergency medical service call, George Minor (Southeast).
• Emergency medical service call, Charlie Dunn Rd. (Russell).
• Brush fire, Hwy. 45N (Russell, Marion).
Metro Ambulance reported 34 emergency runs Tuesday at 2 p.m.