Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday.
• Disorderly conduct - Haliyah D. Henry, born in 2002, 812 Bragg Ave., Meridian.
• Domestic violence - Shatoffa Moore, born in 1997, 2536 36th St., Meridian.
• DUI - Antonio Collins, born in 1981, 2427 47th Ave., Apt. 9D, Meridian. Collins is also charged with resisting arrest.
• Failure to pay - Christopher Shrell Butler, 33, 9755 Cole Rd., Lauderdale.
• Disorderly conduct - Jaquavius Spencer, born in 2001, 8373 Thomas Rd. #204 Jonesboro, Ga. Spencer is also charged with littering.
• DUI - Ronald Carlbert, born in 1956, 2231 39th Ave., Meridian.
• Possession of stolen firearm - Zawone Townsend, 18, 2204 20th Ave., Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Thursday through Friday.
• 1800 block of 24th St., 4:56
• 4200 block of 36th St.
• Meridian Police responded to 2 shots fired calls but when officers arrived on scene, only 1 showed any evidence found to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday.
• DUI/second offense - Marcus A. Jones, 37, 1112 24th Ave., Meridian. Jones is also charged with DUI/child endangerment/two counts.
• Possession of methamphetamine with intent - David Cameron Moore, 29, 3035 Causeyville Rd., Meridian.
• Probation violation/parole - Juan Kevin Simpson, 27, 12299 Dedaux Rd., Gulfport.
• Accessory after the fact - Kristian Hope Estes, 32, 9469 Hwy. 19N, Collinsville.
Mississippi Highway Patrol
• No driver’s license - Robert Daniel Taylor, 52, 15807 Part Dr., Crosby, Texas. Taylor is also charged with felon in possession of a firearm, following too closely.
• DUI/first offense - Cassandra Joy Thrift, 38, 10860 Hwy. 491, Collinsville. Thrift is also charged with wrong way on a one-way street, possession of marijuana in a vehicle, improper license tag display.
• Simple assault/attempt to create fear - Tori Tyler Bell, 30, 8133 King Rd., Meridian. Bell is also charged with disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer, resisting arrest.
• Drive-by shooting - Roshard Aamon Cole, 27, 2614 Edgewood Dr., Meridian. Cole is also charged with aggravated assault.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following incidents from Thursday through Friday.
• Constitution Ave., Meridian.
Accident no injuries
• Old Hwy. 45N, Lauderdale.
• King Rd., Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Departments reported the following calls Thursday through Friday.
• Alarm system sounded due to malfunction, 1740 Bonita Lakes.
• Local alarm system, malicious false alarm, 1219 Hwy. 39.
• Medical assist, assist EMS crew, 1300 38th; 2524 Grandview; 4605 Royal; 6316 43rd.
• Motor vehicle accident with no injuries, 1499 34th.
• Outside rubbish, trash or waste fire, 2400 21st.
• Not reported, 1318 19th; 1901 Front; 2200 5th; 4111 10th; 500 Hwy. 19; 917 27th; 2399 43rd; 813 56th.
• Building fire, 3526 36th.
• EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury, 908 Deer.
• Lock-in, 110 Hwy. 11/80.
• Medical assist, assist EMS crew, 1295 Grand; 3637 Parkway.
• Motor vehicle accident with no injuries, 510 Hwy. 19.
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following calls Thursday through Friday.
• Emergency medical service call, Mayatt Rd. (Martin).
• Structure fire assist, Mary Lane (Northeast).
• Motor vehicle accident, Hwy. 11/80 (Russell, Toomsuba).
• Emergency, Shiloh-Vimville Rd. (Southeast).
• Motor vehicle accident, Hwy. 19S (Southeast).
Metro Ambulance reported 33 emergency runs Thursday at 2 p.m. and 44 on Friday.