Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Tuesday and 6 a.m. Wednesday.
• Domestic violence - Justin S. Kimbrough, born in 1994, 3004 45th Ave., Meridian.
• Malicious mischief - Amanda D. McDaniel, born in 1992, 2906 Oak Dr., Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Tuesday through Wednesday.
• 100 block of 3rd Ave.S, 4:50 a.m.
• 600 block of 33rd Ave., 3:24 a.m.
• Meridian Police responded to 7 shots fired calls but when officers arrived on scene, only 1 showed any evidence found to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Tuesday and 6 a.m. Wednesday.
• Embezzlement - Bobby R. Easley, 47, 3729 South St., Meridian.
• DUI/first offense - Jalen Jamal Eichelberger, 22, 13502 Elijah Graham Rd., Meridian. Eichelberger is also charged with driving on wrong side of the road.
• DUI/first offense - Alexandria Taylor Greer, 18, 1901 29th Ave., Meridian. Greer is also charged with driving without headlights, seat belt violation.
• MS Compulsory School Attendance Law - Nikita M. Jenkins, 33, 3201 40th Ave., Meridian.
• Littering - James David Lee, 43, 7904 Covington Rd., Meridian.
• Probation violation/parole - Tomarcus Devon Miller, 24, 3602 29th St., Meridian.
• MS Compulsory School Attendance Law - Lakisha Person, 38, 6441 Chickasaw St., Marion.
• Sale of methamphetamine/three counts - Reginald Jay Walton, 40, 2505 7th St., Meridian. Walton is also charged with uttering forgery, possession of controlled substance with intent/three counts, sale of controlled substance.
• Sale of methamphetamine - Lyndrick Maurice Watson, 40, 2801 Pigford Lake Rd., Meridian. Watson is also charged with sale of drugs near church or school enhanced/two counts, sale of drugs while in possession of a firearm/two counts, possession of weapon by convicted felon/two counts, possession of methythenendioxy (ectasy), possession of methamphetamine with intent.
Metro Ambulance reported 42 emergency runs Wednesday at 2 p.m.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests between 6 a.m. Monday and 6 a.m. Tuesday.
• Possession of controlled substance - Jonathan Lashawn Gatling, 38, 1945 8th Ave., Meridian.
• Possession of marijuana in a vehicle - Johnny Wayne McClelland Jr., 36, 7516 Hwy. 493, Meridian. McClelland is also charged with seat belt violation, no liability insurance, felon in possession of a firearm, possession of drugs while in possession of a firearm.
• Trespassing - Jameion L. Scott, 20, 6108 Oakland Heights St., Meridian. Scott is also charged with failure to pay.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department reported the following incidents from Monday through Tuesday.
• Hwy. 80W.
• Bethlehem Rd.
• Zero Rd.
• Center Hill Rd.
• Kewanee Rd.
Accident no injuries
• Collinsville Rd.
• Briarwood Rd.
• Thea Rd.
Metro Ambulance reported 47 emergency runs Tuesday at 2 p.m.