As Lauderdale County residents clean up from Friday storms, a second round of severe weather is expected to move across the region Sunday night.
Meridian native Holly Brand is no stranger to the stage.
Contractors are on site, and work has begun on replacing a bridge on Old Highway 80 after more than two years of planning and effort by two c…
With a few tears and lots of well wishes, Chancery Court Judge Larry Primeaux bid farewell to the bench on Friday surrounded by fellow judges…
Randy Ferino Wayne loves teaching almost as much as he loves music and theater, both of which are a passion.
Law enforcement and community members gathered at Bonita Lakes on Friday to take part in a 3-kilometer walk in memory of Meridian Police Depa…
Superintendents from across the state are visiting the Legislature this week with a message: Please support fully funding our schools.
Oakland Heights Elementary School students will head to new campuses in the fall after the Meridian Public School District Board of Trustees v…
The Meridian City Council on Tuesday approved a plan to make $5 million in upgrades and repairs to city parks and recreational facilities.
Motorists traveling Marion Drive will need to take a slight detour for the next few weeks as Lauderdale County road crews work to replace an …
The Salvation Army Meridian will close the doors of its church on 6th Avenue Sunday as the corps moves its final services to the new offices …
This Week's Circulars
- Lamar's Miller will hang up his whistle in 2024
- Whiting named future coach of Lamar girls basketball
- MIKE GILES: Otha Barham’s final turkey season
- Meridian High's Wayne named Golden Apple winner
- Meridian Little Theatre opens musical supper club
- BRAD DYE: Paying it forward, one box at a time
- Hasselle Continues Serving Others at 90
- Tornado in Mississippi causes widespread damage, downs power lines; reports of injuries.
- Crowd gathers to send Judge Primeaux into retirement
- MPSD approves consolidation plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.