This Week's Circulars
MERIDIAN [ndash] Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Dorothy Harvey, 86, of Meridian, who died Saturday, April 4, 2020 at her residence.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. John Horne, 77, of Meridian, who died Friday, April 3, 2020 at Merit Health, Brandon.
Services for Coach Leonard M. Brown will be held Tuesday, April 7, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Enterprise Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be one hour prior to services with Dr. Charles Johnson officiating. Burial will be in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Arrangement entrusted to Enterprise Funeral Home.
In keeping with the wishes of Mrs. Shirley Harris and her family, there will be no services at this time. Final arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
- Retail shops, daycares, parks to close in Meridian; governor orders Lauderdale County to shelter-in-place
- Lauderdale County suffers first COVID-19 related death
- Northeast High, Clarkdale Elementary name assistant principals for 2020-2021 school year
- Victim identified in Lauderdale County homicide
- Meridian lampshade manufacturer begins sewing masks for local hospitals
- Mississippi gov sets statewide stay-home order amid virus
- COVID-19 related closings, changes in East Mississippi
- COVID-19 tests in Meridian require appointments; site to open Wednesday
- KINDNESS IS CONTAGIOUS: How a community rallied around 2 Meridian hospitals
- Longtime East Central Community College English instructor Ovid Vickers dies at 89