This Week's Circulars
QUITMAN - John David (Bones) Rainey, 62, of Stonewall, Miss., passed away Nov. 10, 2019, at his residence. He was born May 7, 1957, to Larwence and Gladys (Talbert) Rainey in Canton, Miss. John is survived by his wife, Maxine Rainey; step-son, George Ross (Emily) Davidson; step-daughter, Amy…
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Angela Tillman, 42, of Laurel, who died Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019, at Forest General Hospital, Hattiesburg.
Funeral services for Mrs. JoAnn D. Goldman will be Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019, at noon, at Robert Barham Family Funeral Home Chapel with the Revs. Dr. Carl White and David Hopkins officiating. Interment will follow at Magnolia Cemetery. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrust…
OLIVE BRANCH [ndash] Rebecca Ann Coleman Culver , 75, passed away on Nov. 07, 2019, at Baptist Memorial Hospital- Desoto in Southaven. Waller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. www.wallerfuneralhome.com
DEKALB - Funeral services for Marcella Queenia Rowe, 92, will be Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019, 11 a.m., at First Baptist Church in Dekalb. Visitation, Monday, 5-7 p.m., at Stephens Funeral Home-Dekalb. Visit the online register at www.stephensfunerals.com.
- Sign, officials hint of downtown Meridian jobs
- Guardians of teen who died in Quitman hospital charged with felony child abuse
- Clarke County man killed while cutting tree
- New pharmacy to open in DeKalb
- Meridian boys edge Starkville 55-51 in rematch of last year’s 6A title game
- Coleman calls for healing in 10th Circuit after close race for district attorney
- Meridian, West Lauderdale students named National Merit Scholarship semifinalists
- Coleman holds 600 vote lead over Grace; thanks voters for victory in DA's race
- Meridian City Council to request federal investigation into Christian Andreacchio case
- Alabama deputies aid veteran who attempted 100-mile walk to VA appointment