This Week's Circulars
PHILADELPHIA [ndash] Graveside services are Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 2 p.m., from Bloomfield Cemetery with McClain-Hays Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Edward Tureaud, 47, of Meridian, who died Monday, July 13, 2020, at Anderson Regional Medical Center.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Christine Oliver, 85, of Meridian, who died Friday, July 10, 2020, at her residence.
ATLANTA [ndash] Billy Joe Smith, age 86, of Atlanta, Georgia, died Wednesday, July 8, 2020, at the Emory/St. Joseph's Hospital from cancer. Mr. Smith was preceded in death by his wife, Betty Ruth Smith, and his parents, Carl C. and Ruby Smith of Pascagoula, Miss. He is survived by his daught…
- Pandemic strikes Choctaw Indians, Neshoba County
- Meridian native, author Brad Watson remembered for story telling, humor, friendship
- After scare with wreck, Alderman beginning his Ole Miss career
- MAIS releases guidelines, start dates for fall sports
- Passion for softball drives new Clarkdale coach Grant Hill
- Lauderdale County schools announce reopening plans
- Rev. Nick Adam biking Natchez Trace to bring awareness to religious life
- COVID-19 related closings, changes in East Mississippi
- Ivy League suspension of sports didn't catch Hutchinson family off guard
- Former MCC President Bill Scaggs remembered as ‘servant leader’