This Week's Circulars
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Virginia Hand, 97, of Stonewall, who died Friday, Jan. 17, 2020, at Anderson Regional Medical Center.
Virgil D Reed, age 76, of Toomsuba, Miss., passed away Jan. 11, 2020. He was surrounded by his loving family. Virgil was born on March 5, 1943, to Henry and Nell Reed. He married Helen Reed at the age of 21. They were married for 54 years and enjoyed working in the garden and spoiling their …
Graveside services for Mr. Arnold Hardy will be held on Friday, Jan. 17, 2020, at 2 p.m., at Old Barker Cemetery in Marion. To view the full obituary go to www.jamesfwebb.com.
Funeral Mass for Dot Yochim will be Monday, Jan. 20, 2020, 11:30 a.m., at James F. Webb Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be Monday 11 a.m. until service time. To view full obituary go to www.jamesfwebb.com.
Funeral Mass for Mr. Frank Long Jr. will be held Friday, at 12:30 p.m., at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Visitation will be 11 a.m.-noon, Friday, at James F. Webb Funeral Home. View full obituary at www.jamesfwebb.com.
- Man charged in Meridian murder arrested for domestic abuse on Jan. 9
- UPDATE: 9-year-old girl in critical condition after suffering gunshot in Meridian
- UPDATE: 9-year-old girl expected to recover after suffering gunshot wound in Meridian
- Meridian CAO denies allegations in response to Andreacchio family lawsuit
- GUEST VIEW: 50 years in prison for drug possession is wasteful
- Real estate broker interested in old Village Fair Mall property in Meridian
- Meridian police investigate second murder this week
- Foul treatment cited in shortage of East Mississippi sports officials
- More cameras for Lauderdale County school buses
- Meet Sybil Cumberland of Preston, the 2020 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Champion