This Week's Circulars
STONEWALL [ndash] Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Jessie Mae Jones, 70, of Stonewall, who died Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at her residence.
MERIDIAN [ndash] Private graveside services for Mrs. Geraldine Ruffin will be Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at Little Hope Cemetery, Toomsuba with Rev. Johnny Sims officiating. Arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
Private graveside services for Mrs. Sara Jo Malone will be Thursday, April 9, 2020 at Magnolia Cemetery with the Reverend John Branning officiating. Interment will follow graveside rites. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the arrangements. Mrs. Malone, 93, of …
DEKALB [ndash] A memorial service will be held at a later date for Donald "Donnie" Griffin. Mr. Griffin, 62, of DeKalb, passed away Monday in New Orleans. Friends may sign the online register at www.stephensfunerals.com.
- Lauderdale County suffers first COVID-19 related death
- Northeast High, Clarkdale Elementary name assistant principals for 2020-2021 school year
- Meridian lampshade manufacturer begins sewing masks for local hospitals
- Bill Autry, longtime tennis coach at Lamar and Northeast Park, dies at 56
- Lauderdale County mourners feel extra loss during COVID-19 pandemic
- East Mississippians among millions unemployed under pandemic
- ALONE, TOGETHER: Aldersgate residents, staff adapt to COVID-19 restrictions
- East Mississippi Crimestoppers announces up to $32K reward related to shooting of Judge Charles Smith
- Lauderdale County reports two COVID-19 deaths
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks reported in long-term care facilities in Lauderdale County