This Week's Circulars
In keeping with the wishes of Mrs. Shirley Harris and her family, there will be no services at this time. Final arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
Private graveside services will be Saturday, April 4, 2020, at 2 p.m., at Sunset Cemetery with Rev. James Patton officiating. Arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home. Mr. Alexander, 52, died Sunday, March 29, 2020.
Private graveside services will be held Saturday, April 4, 2020, at 1 p.m., at Pine Grove Baptist Church Cemetery, Bailey. Final arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Bernice Ray, 91, of Stonewall, who died Wednesday, April 1, 2020, at her residence.
- Retail shops, daycares, parks to close in Meridian; governor orders Lauderdale County to shelter-in-place
- Victim identified in Lauderdale County homicide
- Northeast High, Clarkdale Elementary name assistant principals for 2020-2021 school year
- KINDNESS IS CONTAGIOUS: How a community rallied around 2 Meridian hospitals
- Mississippi gov sets statewide stay-home order amid virus
- COVID-19 testing site to open Wednesday in Meridian; count increases to 15 in Lauderdale County
- COVID-19 tests in Meridian require appointments; site to open Wednesday
- COVID-19 related closings, changes in East Mississippi
- West Lauderdale graduate Robert Sillimon, 25, remembered for hard work and smile
- Meridian COVID-19 testing returns to hospitals after mobile day at Bonita Lakes