The 393 Magazine April/May 2017 edition is available at The Meridian Star offices, 810 22nd Ave., Meridian and in the community.
This Week's Circulars
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. John Horne, 77, of Meridian, who died Friday, April 3, 2020 at Merit Health, Brandon.
Services for Coach Leonard M. Brown will be held Tuesday, April 7, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Enterprise Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be one hour prior to services with Dr. Charles Johnson officiating. Burial will be in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Arrangement entrusted to Enterprise Funeral Home.
In keeping with the wishes of Mrs. Shirley Harris and her family, there will be no services at this time. Final arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
Private graveside services will be Saturday, April 4, 2020, at 2 p.m., at Sunset Cemetery with Rev. James Patton officiating. Arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home. Mr. Alexander, 52, died Sunday, March 29, 2020.
- Retail shops, daycares, parks to close in Meridian; governor orders Lauderdale County to shelter-in-place
- Northeast High, Clarkdale Elementary name assistant principals for 2020-2021 school year
- Victim identified in Lauderdale County homicide
- KINDNESS IS CONTAGIOUS: How a community rallied around 2 Meridian hospitals
- Mississippi gov sets statewide stay-home order amid virus
- Meridian lampshade manufacturer begins sewing masks for local hospitals
- COVID-19 related closings, changes in East Mississippi
- COVID-19 tests in Meridian require appointments; site to open Wednesday
- Lauderdale County suffers first COVID-19 related death
- Meridian COVID-19 testing returns to hospitals after mobile day at Bonita Lakes