The 393 Magazine April/May 2017 edition is available at The Meridian Star offices, 810 22nd Ave., Meridian and in the community.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral services for Paula Snowden Brown will be held Sunday at 2 p.m. at Stephens Funeral Home of Meridian. Dr. Danny Lanier will be officiating. Burial will follow in Fellowship Baptist Church cemetery. Ms. Brown, 48, of Meridian, passed away Friday at her residence. Her job as a waitress …
ROSE HILL [ndash] A memorial service for Davis Harold Ervin will be held at a later date. Mr. Ervin, 67, of Rose Hill, passed away Friday. Friends may sign the online register at www.stephensfunerals.com.
MERIDIAN [ndash] Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Larry Rush, 52, of Meridian, who died Friday, December 13, 2019 at his residence.
MERIDIAN [ndash] Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Joe Clay, 74, of Meridian, who died Friday, December 13, 2019 at his residence.
Funeral services for Dr. James Claude Matthews, Jr. were held at First Baptist Church Meridian on Saturday, December 14, 2019 with Reverend Ronald Cannon Beckham officiating. A private family graveside service followed. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home has been entrusted with the arrangemen…
- Meridian Public School District apologizes for letter about holiday party
- Meridian mayor reprimands CAO over language in recording
- UPDATED: Former Meridian parks and recreation director Kelvin McGruder accused of preparing fraudulent time sheets
- Victim identified in fatal shooting in Meridian
- Adrian Cross looks to the future as new executive director of the Meridian Freedom Project
- Louisiana couple killed in collision on I-20 identified
- Meridian man dies of hypothermia
- Down syndrome doesn’t stop Grant Goodman from being key teammate for Enterprise Bulldogs
- Meridian business owners weigh in on 22nd Ave. plans
- Former Meridian parks director Kelvin McGruder Sr. denies allegation he prepared fraudulent time sheets