Services for Ruby Blanks will be held Saturday at 2 p.m. at First Church of the Nazarene in Quitman with the Rev. Donald Boyd officiating. Burial will be in Little Zion Cemetery. Berry and Gardner Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Ms. Blanks, 40, of Quitman, died Saturday, May 24, 2008, at Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center.
Visitation will be Friday from 5 p.m.- 6 p.m. at the funeral home in Quitman.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Funeral service for Peggy Boatner will be held Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021, at 11:30 a.m., at Robert Barham Family Funeral Home with Bro. Jack Giles officiating. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with arrangements. Mrs. Peggy Boatner, age 86, of Suqualena passed away W…
- Big numbers only part of what defined Neshoba Central’s Hunter
- Law enforcement reports for Jan. 16
- Meridian man arrested in drug case
- BRAD DYE: Greenheads, pintails and hunting with Dad
- Law enforcement reports for Jan. 20
- Trump impeached for second time; Mississippi House Republicans stick with president
- Hard work pays off for Hutcherson, Uithoven as they sign to continue soccer careers
- Local medical clinics to offer COVID-19 vaccine
- Biewer Lumber opening new sawmill in Winona
- 'A huge accomplishment': Meridianites inspired by Kamala Harris' political success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.