PHILADELPHIA — Services for Mary Frances Farmer will be held Tuesday at 3 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church with the Rev. Arthur Ben officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery in Union. John E. Stephens Chapel Funeral Services is in charge of arrangements.
Mrs. Farmer, 75, of Choctaw, died Friday, Jan. 18, 2008, at Hospice in His Hands in Madden.
Survivors include three daughters, Celia Chapman of Carthage, Mary Sue Clark of Louisville and Maggie Cotton of Macon; and two sons, Howard Polk of Philadelphia and Velton Farmer of Ohio; 13 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services for Helen Ipox will be Monday, at 11 a.m., at Forest Lawn Memory Gardens. Ms. Ipox, 74, of Meridian, passed away Sept. 9 , 2020. Friends may sign the register at www.stephensfunerals.com.
Services will be Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020, at 2 p.m., at Old West Mt. Moriah Cemetery with Rev. Odell Hopkins officiating. Viewing will be Saturday, Sept. 19, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Berry and Gardner Funeral Home's Chapel #1.
Services will be Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020, at 2 p.m., at Sunset Cemetery with Bishop Elect LaBaron Hedgemon officiating. Viewing will be Friday, Sept. 18, from 5-6 p.m. at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home's OP Chapel.
Services will be Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020, at 11 a.m. at Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Yantley, Ala., with Rev. Charles Franklin officiating. Viewing will be Friday, Sept. 18, 5-6 p.m. at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home's Chapel #1.
- Man found dead of gunshot wounds in Lauderdale County
- MIKE GILES: Former Clarkdale student lands monster gator
- Meridian Community College nursing students earn 11 Anderson scholarships
- Former Meridian parks director Kelvin McGruder cleared in felony case
- Navy veteran found shot in Toomsuba described as humble, kind, devoted to family
- Missing in Lauderdale County: What happened to Rebecca Paulk?
- Law enforcement reports for Sept. 14
- East Mississippi part of nationwide hot housing market
- Law enforcement reports for Sept. 12
- Chase leads to multiple charges for Meridian man