BUTLER, Ala. – Services for Lyman C. Bryan Sr. will be held Thursday at 3 p.m. at Lusk Baptist Church with Revs. Dennis Kennedy, Dennis Coats, James Irby, Grant Duncan and Jerry Turner officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Mr. Bryan, 77, of Toxey, died Sunday, Dec. 6, 2009, at his residence. He was a U.S. Navy Veteran.
Survivors include his wife, Carole Griffin Bryan of Toxey; sons, L. Clifton Bryan Jr. (Julia) and Chris Bryan (Kim), all of Gilbertown; four grandchildren, Adam, Erin, Griffin and Grace; brother, Lamar Bryan (Charlotte) of Wilsonville, Ala.; two brothers-in-law; and one sister-in-law.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Services for Ricky Everett Roberson are Friday, 11 a.m., at Stephens Funeral Home. Burial will follow in First Baptist Collinsville cemetery. Mr. Roberson, 68, of Meridian, passed away Sunday. Friends may sign the online register at www.stephensfunerals.com.
Arrangements are currently incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Dannie Hodges, 80, of Meridian, who died Sunday, June 13, 2021, at Rush Foundation Hospital, Meridian.
QUITMAN [ndash] Graveside services for Mr. Chester Andrews will be Monday, June 21, 2021, at 2 p.m., at Archusa Cemetery, Quitman. Visitation: Monday, June 21, 2021, from 12-1:45 p.m. at Berry & Gardner Chapel, Quitman.
- 2021 Premier Preps Baseball Team
- Local man charged with murder in May 22 shooting
- Lending a hand: Frank Washington's promise to late wife leads to joy, fulfillment
- Meridian barbers appear in independent film about race in America
- Law Enforcement Reports June 14
- Jason Smith credits assistants, players for West Lauderdale’s title
- Rush Health Systems to merge with Ochsner Health
- Daulton Nelson signs with ECCC golf to continue family tradition
- West Lauderdale alumna Lucy Green hungry for more after Sweet 16 run during freshman season at Ole Miss
- Anderson utilizing new stent for cardiac patients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.