PHILADELPHIA – Services for Lawrence “Larry” A. Giles Jr. will be held Wednesday at 10 a.m. at John E. Stephens Chapel with Revs. Tim Mowdy and Randall Joyner officiating. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. at Meehan Cemetery.
Mr. Giles, 60, of Philadelphia, died Sunday, June 14, 2009, at home.
Survivors include his wife Cindy Giles; mother, Shirley Giles; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Carson and Jewelia Mowdy; sister, Jennifer Royal Joyner; and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, Lawrence A. Giles Sr.
Visitation will be today, from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the funeral home.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services for Mr. James Ludgood Sr. will be Monday, April 19, 2021, at 11 a.m., at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Newton. Viewing: Sunday, April 18, from 4-5 p.m. at Berry & Gardner OP Chapel, Meridian.
Funeral services for Mrs. Juanita McClelland will be Saturday, April 17, 2021, at 12 p.m. in the Chapel of Enterprise Funeral Home. Viewing will be two hours prior to services. Burial in Sunset Memorial Garden.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Leon Smith, 70, of Meridian, Miss., who died Thursday, April 15, 2021, at his residence.
- Meridian man faces felony escape charge
- Law enforcement reports for April 13-14
- Meridian man charged in drug case
- Meridian gas station features new bitcoin ATM
- FIRST CLASS: Top 10 over Fifty honored in Meridian
- Law enforcement reports for April 8-9
- New Lauderdale County Animal Shelter nears completion
- Northeast Lauderdale heading to regionals with eye on 4A title
- Law enforcement reports for April 12
- Northeast Lauderdale's Walker grateful to sign with Hamline after suffering ACL tear in senior season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.