Arrangements were incomplete at E.E. McDonald Funeral Home for James E. Avery of Collinsville, who died Thursday, Jan. 3, 2008 at U.A.B. Hospital in Birmingham, Al.
This Week's Circulars
There will be a private memorial for Mrs. Joyce Courier on Monday, July 6, 2020, at the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Newton. To view the full obituary go to www.jamesfwebb.com.
Arrangements are incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. Price, 65, of Enterprise, who died Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at Anderson Regional Medical Center.
Memorial services for Mrs. Mary Joyce Angero will be held at a later date. Mary Joyce passed away on Monday, June 29, 2020, at her residence in Flowood. To view the full obituary go to www.jamesfwebb.com.
QUITMAN - Graveside services for Infant Kingston McKenzie Williams will be held Friday, July 3, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Mt. Gilead Cemetery, Quitman. Arrangements have been entrusted to Berry and Gardner Funeral Home.
- Meridian schools propose hybrid learning plan for 2020-21
- The Essentials: Crossings' health technician keeps young residents safe
- Myrlie Evers weeps over Mississippi flag decision; 'Medgar's wings must be clapping'
- The Essentials: Nurse volunteers for COVID-19 unit at Alliance Health Center in Meridian
- Meridian city councilman seeks investigation after reviewing arrest video
- Law enforcement reports: June 25-26
- Meridian schools propose $62.4 million budget
- Law enforcement reports: June 26-29
- No new COVID-19 cases reported in Lauderdale County
- Man killed in Thursday morning shooting in Lauderdale County