PHILADELPHIA – Services for Giovannie Garcia will be held today at 2 p.m. at Pearl River Baptist Church with Revs. Robert Paul Tubby Sr. and Keith Hall officiating. Burial will be in Simon Isaac Cemetery with John E. Stephens Chapel Funeral Services in charge of arrangements.
Infant Garcia, 2 months, of Philadelphia, died Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2009 at Neshoba County General Hospital.
Survivors include his parents, Jennifer Wickson and Chris Garcia; a twin brother; one half sister; two half brothers; three grandparents; two aunts; and seven uncles.
Visitation was held Saturday at 12:30 p.m. at the family’s residence
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Arrangements are currently incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mr. S.K. Mathis, 82, of Meridian, who passed away on Saturday, May 14, 2022, at Anderson Regional Medical Center, Meridian.
In keeping with the wishes of Mrs. Earlene Horton and her family, there will be no services at this time. Mrs. Earlene Horton, 70, of Toomsuba, passed away on Friday, May 13, 2022, at Regency Hospital of Meridian.
Arrangements are currently incomplete at Berry & Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Earlene Horton, 70, of Toomsuba, who passed away on Friday, May 13, 2022, at Regency Hospital of Meridian.
- Wreck halts traffic on I-20 west in Meridian
- Atlas Roofing celebrates 40 years by giving back
- Southeast Lauderdale, Enterprise to square off in 3A South State series
- Mississippi State University - Meridian graduates
- 'A true American story': NAS Meridian dedicates hangar to Navy's first Black aviator
- MPD investigates shooting death
- Truman’s Tigers won Region 5-3A, made it to title game
- Pair of Lamar athletes win state in 100 meters, 800 meters
- 'Something Rotten!' opens Thursday at Meridian Little Theatre
- Southeast Lauderdale’s Walker signs with ECCC, Williams inks with Hinds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.