DEKALB — Arrangements were incomplete at E.E. McDonald Funeral Home for Diane Houston, 49, of Meridian, who died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2008, at Poplar Springs Nursing Center.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services for Mr. Frankie Hendrix will be Sunday, July 12, 2020, at 2 p.m., at Pleasant Grove Cemetery, Toomsuba. Viewing: Saturday, July 11, 2020, from 4-5 p.m. at Berry & Gardner OP Chapel.
Graveside Services for Mr. Johnny Cole will be Saturday, July 11, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Moscow Cemetery in Kemper. Viewing: Friday, July 10, 2020, from 5-6 p.m. at Berry & Gardner OP Chapel.
Private graveside services will be conducted at Magnolia Cemetery with the Rev. Dr. Jeff Myers officiating. Interment will follow graveside rites. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the arrangements. Harriet "Doodle" Heblon, 89, of Meridian, departed peacefully…
Funeral services for Doris Brunelle will be held Thursday, July 9, 2020, at 11 a.m., at Robert Barham Family Funeral Home with Bro. Ralph Henson officiating. Burial will be at Meridian Memorial Park Cemetery. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with arrangements. Ms.…
Private services for Robert Frank Glazar will be held at the Episcopal Church of the Mediator with the Rev. Morris K. Thompson III officiating with interment in the church's columbarium. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the arrangements. Mr. Glazar, age 78, o…
- Lauderdale County schools consider traditional format for 2020-2021
- Meridian schools propose hybrid learning plan for 2020-21
- Lamar football players experiencing struggle in recruiting during pandemic
- Meridian singer Jamal Roberts to appear on 'Sunday Best'
- Architect unveils plans for Lauderdale County government complex
- Meridian Police Department establishes community outreach initiative
- Law enforcement reports: July 3-6
- Mississippi reports 914 new COVID-19 cases; Lauderdale County adds 6 cases
- MAIS releases guidelines, start dates for fall sports
- Mississippi reports 990 new COVID-19 cases; state hospitalizations reach 647