• The American Cancer Society is seeking additional volunteers to staff the Cancer Resource Center located at Anderson Cancer Center in Meridian. For more information on how you can make a difference in the life of a cancer patient, please call your American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345. Volunteer today in the fight against cancer.
• 12:15 p.m. – Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 3753 19th St., at 12:15 and 5:30 p.m. Ph: 601.482.2498. 24 hour info/hotline: 601.527.6669, and meets at Alliance Health Center, 5000 Hwy 39 North (in back) at 7:30 p.m. for Big Book study. 601.693.1234
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
• 5:30 p.m. – Serenity Alanon Family Group meeting at 3753 19th Street. Call 601-482-2498. 24 hour hotline: 601-527-6669.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
• 9 a.m.-1p.m. – AARP Tax-Aide volunteers will E-file taxes at EMEPA, 2128 Hwy 39N. Please bring a copy of your previous year (2010) tax return, 2011 tax forms, picture ID, and Social Security Cards for all family members. First come, first served. This is a free service. For more information call 601-692-2758.
• 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. – Grief Share will be held at First Baptist Church in Meridian. For more information, call Ellen Rogers at 601-484-4600.
To submit an event to Community Calendar, call (601) 693-1551, or e-mail email@example.com.