Is it a good idea for a county supervisor to hold a full-time job with the city?
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services for Mr. Glenn Craig Murphy will begin at 1 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019, at Bethel Southern Methodist Church Cemetery in Kemper County, with the Rev. Dr. Roy McNeill and John Lisenbe Jr. officiating. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home is honored to be entrusted with the ar…
Services for Mae Francis Jennings will be Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019, at 11 a.m. at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home's OP Chapel. Burial will be in Forest Lawn Cemetery. Visitation will be one hour prior to services.
Arrangements were incomplete at Berry and Gardner Funeral Home for Mrs. Mary McCoy, 88, of Meridian, who died Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019, at her residence.
Services: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019, at 2 p.m. at East Galilee Baptist Church, Rose Hill. Burial: East Galilee Baptist Church Cemetery with Berry and Gardner Funeral Home in charge of arrangements. Visitation: one hour prior to services.
Graveside services for Mr. Willie J. Hedgepeth will be held Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019, at 11 a.m. at Bethel Baptist Church Cemetery on Bethel Road in Monticello, Mississippi, with Brother Jim Hutchison officiating. Burial will follow the services. Robert Barham Family Funeral Home has been ent…
- DAVID IGNATIUS: Beware 'moral hazard' in Hong Kong
- Meridian police seek 2 suspects in North Hills armed robbery
- 8 people injured, driver charged in Bailey ATV accident
- Toomsuba man charged with 2 counts of manslaughter
- Meridian's homeless: Many causes, many concerns
- Police investigating after toddler found dead in hot car
- KEREKES: Ogletree win a win for Union, Northwood
- Supervisor Joe Norwood named interim parks and recreation director; experience cited
- 4 Louisiana men to plead guilty in Mississippi bribe scheme
- Lauderdale County leaders look to block visitors from vacant Village Fair Mall