HATTIESBURG — Southern Miss plays three home games in a row to start the season for the first time since 2009 when they open Conference USA play this Saturday in a 6 p.m., contest against Rice in Carlisle-Faulkner Field at M.M. Roberts Stadium.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — No. 14 Mississippi State and Kentucky boast two of the Southeastern Conference's top three rushing offenses, and the similarities don't stop there.
HATTIESBURG — The itch to get back on the field has grown more and more for the Southern Miss football team as it prepares to host Rice Saturday.
This Week's Circulars
- Lauderdale County School District names Andrea Williams communications director
- BUSINESS PROFILE: Charlie's Market to offer fresh seafood in Meridian
- City declines comment on Kelvin McGruder complaint against Meridian
- Meridian City Council rescinds $8,400 donation to Youth Excitement Team
- Great Southern Bank announces promotions
- Women's pro baseball: Meridian's Eula Miller recalls her pioneer days
- Kemper Academy dedicates field to McCleskey
- Football overtime: Lamar cruises, Enterprise’s Kyle continues to be a bright spot
- Juvenile seen in video of 'child abuse' has been charged in Lauderdale County
- Meridian leaders at odds over tax hike; Pay raises sought in public works