MERIDIAN — Order your copy of Otha Barham's new hunting adventure book, Spring Beckonings by contacting Otha or visiting the front desk at the Meridian Star. Notify Barham if you want the book to be inscribed. His phone is (601) 482-4440 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information appears each Friday on the Meridian Star's Outdoors page.
- Mississippi Wildlife Extravaganza set for this weekend
Delta Resort: Where dreams are fulfilled
A group of camouflaged hunters silently peered into the pitch black darkness while waiting expectantly in their concealed blind as dawn approached in the Arkansas Delta.
- Outdoor Notes
- Camp bread from a cowboy's skillet
- Hunters Ed online by Kalkomey
- Why do the big bass get away?
- EMSA – MSU – UNCG Summer 2014
- Alabama Bass Trail Tournament Series to award more than $500K in 2015
- Snake behavior explored in depth
- Hot bass action
- More Outdoors Headlines