MERIDIAN — An eight point buck was killed near Preston on November 18 by Brandon Knight. He was hunting with his grandfather, Malcolm Parker. Clark Galyean, six years old, killed his first deer during the youth season with a .223 rifle. Billy Van Veckhoven has bagged his first deer. The deer was taken in Winston County with a Ruger .223.
- Mississippi Wildlife Extravaganza set for this weekend
Delta Resort: Where dreams are fulfilled
A group of camouflaged hunters silently peered into the pitch black darkness while waiting expectantly in their concealed blind as dawn approached in the Arkansas Delta.
- Outdoor Notes
- Camp bread from a cowboy's skillet
- Hunters Ed online by Kalkomey
- Why do the big bass get away?
- EMSA – MSU – UNCG Summer 2014
- Alabama Bass Trail Tournament Series to award more than $500K in 2015
- Snake behavior explored in depth
- Hot bass action
- More Outdoors Headlines