FOREST, Miss. (AP) — Scott County Coroner Phyllis Irby says carbon monoxide poisoning killed four people whose bodied were found Wednesday in a home near Forest.
WLBT-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1gXF6a7) the deaths have been ruled accidental.
The victims were 22-year-old Carlos Jermaine Boyd, 39-year-old Moises Hernandes Conde, 19-year-old Travis Hunt and 18-year-old Tiffany Weaver.
An unidentified 17 year old survived and has been hospitalized.
Sheriff Mike Lee says deputies found the bodies and a heavy odor of exhaust gas when they entered the house early Wednesday.
A generator inside the house was believed to be the source of the poison gas.