At the National Storm Prediction Center in Oklahoma, the team charged with predicting tornadoes relies on ever-changing technology to determine when and where storms may strike.
National Weather Center personnel Lans Rothfusz and David Andra talk about the technology meteorologists and staff use daily to keep Oklahomans safe from storms and tornadoes.
Video by Chase Rheam / Stillwater News-Press
- New Today
- World honors D-Day's fallen on 70th anniversary
- Reward increased in death of Corinth taxi driver
- Rienzi man killed in shooting
- MDOT worker dies in accident
- Bergdahl's unit comrades recount his disappearance
- House GOP conflicted on health law alternative
- Horn Lake police investigate death
- Willie gets life sentence for highway slaying
- Miss. GOP Senate candidates face likely runoff
- 1st Mississippi charter school closer to opening
- More New Today Headlines