At the National Storm Prediction Center in Oklahoma, the team charged with predicting tornadoes relies on ever-changing technology to determine when and where storms may strike.
National Weather Center personnel Lans Rothfusz and David Andra talk about the technology meteorologists and staff use daily to keep Oklahomans safe from storms and tornadoes.
Video by Chase Rheam / Stillwater News-Press
- New Today
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Miss. alligator infestation suit before high court
- Suspect indicted for Natchez store murder
- Teen dies in shooting near Jackson high school
- Mississippi, Tennessee brace for winter storm
- Sheriff Byrd due in court Dec. 12 on state charges
- Woman arrested on 3 counts of attempted murder
- Teen convicted of killing over $4.74 in gas
- $1M bond set; woman accused in killing
- Gaming Commission OKs D'Iberville's first casino
- More New Today Headlines