At the National Storm Prediction Center in Oklahoma, the team charged with predicting tornadoes relies on ever-changing technology to determine when and where storms may strike.
National Weather Center personnel Lans Rothfusz and David Andra talk about the technology meteorologists and staff use daily to keep Oklahomans safe from storms and tornadoes.
Video by Chase Rheam / Stillwater News-Press
- New Today
- Study: Snack might help avoid fight with spouse
- Tea party leader: Miss. GOP chair should resign
- MS Ethics board: Text messages are public records
- Insurance disputed on burned Webster courthouse
- Quarterbacks rule at MSU spring game
- Miss. farmers to plant more cotton and soybeans
- Pakistan: Taliban factions clash, killing dozens
- Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records
- MEMA: 2nd Miss. resident dies because of storms
- Delphi moves ahead with plant upgrade
- More New Today Headlines