These four free websites promise to provide enough noise to help you tune out the world and work.
Coffitivity.com, a one-page website that plays a loop of coffee shop sounds, says the "mix of calm and commotion in an environment like a coffee house" is what is needed to aid focus and creativity.
Coding.fm supplies, you guessed it, the sound of people writing computer code. The site allows you to select one of three settings, Monday morning coding, hackathon coding, and angry dev coding.
Raining.fm lets users customize their rain noise with volume sliders and multiple thunder and lightning settings.
If rain or clacking keys is too much for you, Simplynoise.com runs a loop of your choice of white, pink or brown noise with an optional sleep timer and "oscillation" setting.
- New Today
- Study: Snack might help avoid fight with spouse
- Tea party leader: Miss. GOP chair should resign
- MS Ethics board: Text messages are public records
- Insurance disputed on burned Webster courthouse
- Quarterbacks rule at MSU spring game
- Miss. farmers to plant more cotton and soybeans
- Pakistan: Taliban factions clash, killing dozens
- Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records
- MEMA: 2nd Miss. resident dies because of storms
- Delphi moves ahead with plant upgrade
- More New Today Headlines