These four free websites promise to provide enough noise to help you tune out the world and work.
Coffitivity.com, a one-page website that plays a loop of coffee shop sounds, says the "mix of calm and commotion in an environment like a coffee house" is what is needed to aid focus and creativity.
Coding.fm supplies, you guessed it, the sound of people writing computer code. The site allows you to select one of three settings, Monday morning coding, hackathon coding, and angry dev coding.
Raining.fm lets users customize their rain noise with volume sliders and multiple thunder and lightning settings.
If rain or clacking keys is too much for you, Simplynoise.com runs a loop of your choice of white, pink or brown noise with an optional sleep timer and "oscillation" setting.
- New Today
- Woman arrested on 3 counts of attempted murder
- Teen convicted of killing over $4.74 in gas
- $1M bond set; woman accused in killing
- Gaming Commission OKs D'Iberville's first casino
- MS attorney general releases new gun carry opinion
- City withholds incident report in senator's DUI arrest
- Report: States more lax than feds on judge rules
- 5 drones being built for NATO
- Woman arrested in Tupelo fatal shooting
- Embattled sheriff replaced for Christmas parade
- More New Today Headlines