These four free websites promise to provide enough noise to help you tune out the world and work.
Coffitivity.com, a one-page website that plays a loop of coffee shop sounds, says the "mix of calm and commotion in an environment like a coffee house" is what is needed to aid focus and creativity.
Coding.fm supplies, you guessed it, the sound of people writing computer code. The site allows you to select one of three settings, Monday morning coding, hackathon coding, and angry dev coding.
Raining.fm lets users customize their rain noise with volume sliders and multiple thunder and lightning settings.
If rain or clacking keys is too much for you, Simplynoise.com runs a loop of your choice of white, pink or brown noise with an optional sleep timer and "oscillation" setting.
- New Today
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- Miss. lawmakers feel pressure over religion bill
- Student in fight at Moss Point school dies
- Memorial service held for Mayor Chokwe Lumumba
- Southern Miss coasts past Tulane 68-51
Miss. Senate OKs version of criminal justice bill
JACKSON — The Mississippi Senate on Thursday advanced a bill that supporters say is designed to make the criminal justice system more efficient and less expensive.
- Miss. bank makes Alabama acquisition for $6.6M
- 1 version of teacher pay raise clears Miss. Senate
- Approved! Bank loans to small business on the rise
- More New Today Headlines