From chicken nuggets to math problems, these are eight of the strangest non-emergency 911 calls.
A Florida woman calls 911 three times to complain that her local McDonald's is out of chicken nuggets. (March 2009)
Burger King complaint
A woman calls 911 after she is unable to get the hamburger she wants at Burger King.
Locked in car
A woman in Kissimmee, FL, calls 911 claiming to be locked inside her car. (March 2009)
A Connecticut man calls 911 to ask how much trouble he could get into for growing marijuana. (February 2011)
Out of cigarettes
A woman in Texas calls 911 asking for cigarettes. (February 2013)
A four-year-old girl calls 911 asking for help with her math.
Ride to liquor store
A man in Florida calls 911 requesting a ride to the liquor store.
Drunk driver report
A Wisconsin woman calls to turn in a drunk driver--herself. (October 2009)
- New Today
- Miss. trooper training school to begin in November
- 12 states ban sodomy a decade after court ruling
- Miss. looks to step up reading instruction
- Study: Snack might help avoid fight with spouse
- Tea party leader: Miss. GOP chair should resign
- MS Ethics board: Text messages are public records
- Insurance disputed on burned Webster courthouse
- Quarterbacks rule at MSU spring game
- Miss. farmers to plant more cotton and soybeans
- Pakistan: Taliban factions clash, killing dozens
- More New Today Headlines