From chicken nuggets to math problems, these are eight of the strangest non-emergency 911 calls.
A Florida woman calls 911 three times to complain that her local McDonald's is out of chicken nuggets. (March 2009)
Burger King complaint
A woman calls 911 after she is unable to get the hamburger she wants at Burger King.
Locked in car
A woman in Kissimmee, FL, calls 911 claiming to be locked inside her car. (March 2009)
A Connecticut man calls 911 to ask how much trouble he could get into for growing marijuana. (February 2011)
Out of cigarettes
A woman in Texas calls 911 asking for cigarettes. (February 2013)
A four-year-old girl calls 911 asking for help with her math.
Ride to liquor store
A man in Florida calls 911 requesting a ride to the liquor store.
Drunk driver report
A Wisconsin woman calls to turn in a drunk driver--herself. (October 2009)
- New Today
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Miss. alligator infestation suit before high court
- Suspect indicted for Natchez store murder
- Teen dies in shooting near Jackson high school
- Mississippi, Tennessee brace for winter storm
- Sheriff Byrd due in court Dec. 12 on state charges
- Woman arrested on 3 counts of attempted murder
- Teen convicted of killing over $4.74 in gas
- $1M bond set; woman accused in killing
- Gaming Commission OKs D'Iberville's first casino
- More New Today Headlines