After 850 days in the hospital, two-year old Adalynn Willett of Abilene, Texas is going home.
According to WFAA.com , the toddler, born with her liver and intestines outside her body, has gone through 28 surgeries to correct a number of issues.
Willett has survived numerous complications, including her heart stopping twice.
Two years and three months after her birth, she's going home, something her parents never thought would happen.
- New Today
- Southern Miss coasts past Tulane 68-51
Miss. Senate OKs version of criminal justice bill
JACKSON — The Mississippi Senate on Thursday advanced a bill that supporters say is designed to make the criminal justice system more efficient and less expensive.
- Miss. bank makes Alabama acquisition for $6.6M
- 1 version of teacher pay raise clears Miss. Senate
- Approved! Bank loans to small business on the rise
- Doctors hope for cure in a 2nd baby born with HIV
- French-made warship destined for Russia sets sail
- Stocks settle down after big swings on Ukraine
- Carry-on crackdown: United enforces bag size limit
- House approves bill to ease flood insurance hikes
- More New Today Headlines