After 850 days in the hospital, two-year old Adalynn Willett of Abilene, Texas is going home.
According to WFAA.com , the toddler, born with her liver and intestines outside her body, has gone through 28 surgeries to correct a number of issues.
Willett has survived numerous complications, including her heart stopping twice.
Two years and three months after her birth, she's going home, something her parents never thought would happen.
- New Today
- World honors D-Day's fallen on 70th anniversary
- Reward increased in death of Corinth taxi driver
- Rienzi man killed in shooting
- MDOT worker dies in accident
- Bergdahl's unit comrades recount his disappearance
- House GOP conflicted on health law alternative
- Horn Lake police investigate death
- Willie gets life sentence for highway slaying
- Miss. GOP Senate candidates face likely runoff
- 1st Mississippi charter school closer to opening
- More New Today Headlines