After 850 days in the hospital, two-year old Adalynn Willett of Abilene, Texas is going home.
According to WFAA.com , the toddler, born with her liver and intestines outside her body, has gone through 28 surgeries to correct a number of issues.
Willett has survived numerous complications, including her heart stopping twice.
Two years and three months after her birth, she's going home, something her parents never thought would happen.
- New Today
- Study: Snack might help avoid fight with spouse
- Tea party leader: Miss. GOP chair should resign
- MS Ethics board: Text messages are public records
- Insurance disputed on burned Webster courthouse
- Quarterbacks rule at MSU spring game
- Miss. farmers to plant more cotton and soybeans
- Pakistan: Taliban factions clash, killing dozens
- Judge to look again at releasing Kemper records
- MEMA: 2nd Miss. resident dies because of storms
- Delphi moves ahead with plant upgrade
- More New Today Headlines