After 850 days in the hospital, two-year old Adalynn Willett of Abilene, Texas is going home.
According to WFAA.com , the toddler, born with her liver and intestines outside her body, has gone through 28 surgeries to correct a number of issues.
Willett has survived numerous complications, including her heart stopping twice.
Two years and three months after her birth, she's going home, something her parents never thought would happen.
- New Today
- Vicksburg museum asks Navy for USS Vicksburg items
- Ex-cop acquitted in retrial over deadly shooting
- Trial delayed for 3 men in Miss. bank heists
- Man arrested in Ripley shooting death
- 2 men in pipe bomb case to be sentenced
- Miss. high court ruling stands in harassment case
- CertainTeed to reopen Meridian plant in 2014
- VA, National Guard join in book announcement
- Ala. man admits shooting dolphin in Miss. Sound
- Court orders new sentencing in prize money scam
- More New Today Headlines