Facebook reportedly considering incorporating hashtags into its service. The hope is to better index conversations around particular topics, leading to more user time and exposure to advertising.
- New Today
- Southern Miss coasts past Tulane 68-51
Miss. Senate OKs version of criminal justice bill
JACKSON — The Mississippi Senate on Thursday advanced a bill that supporters say is designed to make the criminal justice system more efficient and less expensive.
- Miss. bank makes Alabama acquisition for $6.6M
- 1 version of teacher pay raise clears Miss. Senate
- Approved! Bank loans to small business on the rise
- Doctors hope for cure in a 2nd baby born with HIV
- French-made warship destined for Russia sets sail
- Stocks settle down after big swings on Ukraine
- Carry-on crackdown: United enforces bag size limit
- House approves bill to ease flood insurance hikes
- More New Today Headlines