A 4-year-old girl from Colorado tells her mother she's tired of hearing about "Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney." Elizabeth Evans told ABC News that her daughter, Abigael, had been listening to election coverage on NPR in the car after daycare when she got upset.
- New Today
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- Miss. lawmakers feel pressure over religion bill
- Student in fight at Moss Point school dies
- Memorial service held for Mayor Chokwe Lumumba
- Southern Miss coasts past Tulane 68-51
Miss. Senate OKs version of criminal justice bill
JACKSON — The Mississippi Senate on Thursday advanced a bill that supporters say is designed to make the criminal justice system more efficient and less expensive.
- Miss. bank makes Alabama acquisition for $6.6M
- 1 version of teacher pay raise clears Miss. Senate
- Approved! Bank loans to small business on the rise
- Doctors hope for cure in a 2nd baby born with HIV
- More New Today Headlines