- Local News
Getting creative for Arts for Autism
About 60 autistic children from Clarke and Lauderdale counties will be selling their artwork outside the Dollar General on Highway 19 South on Saturday, April 19, during the Art for Autism event to celebrate April's designation as Autism Month.
Semi-Annual Ralph Morgan Rodeo coming soon
Trick Riders Jessica Blair and Madison MacDonald will showcase their skills of horse riding stunts at the 76th Semi-Annual Ralph Morgan Rodeo.
- THE BIG BAD WOLF
- THE MERIDIAN STAR EASTER FUN DAY
- Faith leadership summit set
- Scholarship serves financial helping hand
- The Meridian Star Easter Fun Day (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Girl with Meridian ties to represent state
- Watts out: other civil service commissioners to stay
- Investigation ongoing into suspected illegal gambling
- More Local News Headlines
- Getting creative for Arts for Autism