MERIDIAN — Helen Flowers, left, dresses up for the festivities as Pat Nause, a diabetic nurse, places beads around her neck during the Queen City Nursing Home's Mardi Gras event Tuesday. Nellie Norman, Mardi Gras queen, and Cletus Harris, king, lead the parade with Terronda Morris and Megan McBryde pushing them down the halls.
- Local News
- Car swerves into local ravine
- Shooting reports in Meridian keep police busy
- MPD working robbery incidents
- Senate, house, to iron out education funding
‘Love and Peas’
Going green is not just about growing fresh vegetables, it's about getting outdoors, working the soil and learning how to eat healthier.
Meridian observes Women's History Month
For Meridian's observance of Women's History Month, resident Ruth Jones not only plans to recognize a local trailblazer, but also hopes it will be the start of something greater toward her honor.
McGrevey: CFO search under way
City officials are moving ahead in their search for a new chief financial officer.
Setting the benchmark
Rebecca DeLee is not someone who lets many things stand in her way once she sets her mind to a task.
- Airman graduates basic training
- Navy recruit graduates basic
- More Local News Headlines