MERIDIAN — Rainwater pours from a drain in an alley as a pedestrian makes her way down the sidewalk in downtown Meridian Wednesday morning. Heavy storms moved through the area during the early morning hours bringing with it cooler weather for the remaining of the week.
- Local News
- Combs-Dulaney to give address at MSU-Meridian
- All smiles for EMCC
- Meridian native promoted in Air Force
- Court clerks anxious to get e-filing in Lauderdale County next year
- Police searching for suspect in shooting
- State corrections, sentencing report due next week
One day before suiting up for the biggest games of their football careers, members of the East Mississippi Community College football team took time to give back to those less fortunate Saturday.
NAACP to host meeting on school discipline
Education will be the center of discussion next week when the Meridian/Lauderdale County NAACP meets.
Joint committee develops budget roadmap
With the next session of the Mississippi Legislature set to open on Jan. 7, lawmakers have a report before them on how the state's $5.8 billion in revenues should be spent.
- CHRISTMAS PARADE
- More Local News Headlines