MERIDIAN — Tanner Felton, left, Hailey Bonner, Tony Padilla, Noah Brand, Cathy Webb and Steve Nabors act out a scene from Peter Pan, a Meridian Community College Fine Arts Production. The musical, which is presented by the College's Arts & Letters Series, will continue tonight and Saturday evenings at 7 p.m., and Sunday at 2 p.m., in the McCain Theater on the MCC campus. Tickets are $10, adults; $5, children. For ticket information call 601-484-8696. At left, foreground, Leila Daniels, a student at Parkview, Jordan Falconer, left, also of Parkview, and M. J. Blanks, a student at Southeast Lauderdale, relax prior to playing the part of pirates in the play. Below is Tina McCoy, as Peter Pan and Bonner, as Wendy.
- Local News
- 186th unveils advanced air refueling boom simulator
- Graduation held for Leadership Lauderdale youths
- State's high court to hear bond issue case
- Senator at home, resting
- Airman graduates basic training
- ECCC mourns loss of former president
- Council lifts hiring freeze, hiring hurdles remain
- Man arrested in shooting incident
State Representatives Greg Snowden and Charles Young were the speakers at the Council of Governments Monday during a luncheon held at the MCC Culinary Arts and Hotel Management Center in College Park.
Three armed robberies, one arrest
Authorities with the Meridian Police Department have made an arrest in one armed robbery and are investigating two more robberies that reportedly occurred over the weekend.
- More Local News Headlines