MERIDIAN — Tanner Felton, left, Hailey Bonner, Tony Padilla, Noah Brand, Cathy Webb and Steve Nabors act out a scene from Peter Pan, a Meridian Community College Fine Arts Production. The musical, which is presented by the College's Arts & Letters Series, will continue tonight and Saturday evenings at 7 p.m., and Sunday at 2 p.m., in the McCain Theater on the MCC campus. Tickets are $10, adults; $5, children. For ticket information call 601-484-8696. At left, foreground, Leila Daniels, a student at Parkview, Jordan Falconer, left, also of Parkview, and M. J. Blanks, a student at Southeast Lauderdale, relax prior to playing the part of pirates in the play. Below is Tina McCoy, as Peter Pan and Bonner, as Wendy.
- Local News
Meridian leading state search and rescue training
Meridian has become ground zero for training instructors in the important art of search and rescue.
- Authorities searching for Alabama suspect
Harper guilty on misdemeanor charge
Former Meridian Police Department officer Dean Harper was handed a guilty verdict late Thursday for impersonating an employee of the MPD.
- IS SPRING ON THE WAY?
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- More Local News Headlines
- Meridian leading state search and rescue training