MERIDIAN — Tanner Felton, left, Hailey Bonner, Tony Padilla, Noah Brand, Cathy Webb and Steve Nabors act out a scene from Peter Pan, a Meridian Community College Fine Arts Production. The musical, which is presented by the College's Arts & Letters Series, will continue tonight and Saturday evenings at 7 p.m., and Sunday at 2 p.m., in the McCain Theater on the MCC campus. Tickets are $10, adults; $5, children. For ticket information call 601-484-8696. At left, foreground, Leila Daniels, a student at Parkview, Jordan Falconer, left, also of Parkview, and M. J. Blanks, a student at Southeast Lauderdale, relax prior to playing the part of pirates in the play. Below is Tina McCoy, as Peter Pan and Bonner, as Wendy.
- Local News
- School locked down after shots fired
- Chase ends with an arrests
- City still looking at Threefoot proposals
- Pay increases, merit raises for Miss. teachers
The Voice in the Darkness
Last week was a time to remember and honor a certain part of emergency services but likely very few people took notice.
MPD investigating weekend robberies
Meridian Police Department officers responded to a half dozen calls of robberies in Meridian over the weekend.
Confederate Memorial Day flag dedication
A Confederate States Flag Dedication Service will be take place Sunday, April 27, at 2 p.m. in the Enterprise Confederate Cemetery.
- County attorney questions animal control methods
- First year teacher earns love, respect of students
- Downtown Art Crawl Tuesday
- More Local News Headlines