The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Jason Alexander Kelch and Amy Lee Higginbotham
Wesley Wayne Scarbrough and Kimberly Ann Hankey
Cedrick Tremayne Truitt and Mia La'Shawn Pinkney
Jeremiah Keith Lovett and Holly Mayton Thrash
Anthony Hamlin and Henrietta Earlene Davis
James Russell Rash and Brittany Hope Enright
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
John Clayton Tice and Ashley Whitaker Tice
Gina Jones Hembree and Charles Robert Hembree
- Local News
- Mayor Bland lights Meridian Christmas Tree
- $1.25M donation funds new MSU-Meridian library
- Officials talk issues in advance of lawmakers' session
- City council confirms two department head posts
- Two face felony charges
- Lauderdale County takes up 'Purple Heart' mantle
- Forum to address public transit needs
- All in the family
- Ghost chasers going back to old jail
- Preservationists hope city will keep former MPD building
- More Local News Headlines