Funeral services for Lydia Eunice Fisher age 88 of Florence will be held Monday, Oct. 29, 2012 at 2 p.m. at Barham Funeral Home Chapel with Chaplin Stan Cheatham officiating. Burial in Forest Lawn Memory Gardens.
Mrs. Fisher passed away at home in Florence early Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012. She was a very devoted lady to her faith and her family. She also enjoyed cooking.
Survivors include her sons Harmon (Pam) Fisher of Richmond, Va., Daniel (Beverly) Fisher of Florence; grandchildren Amy (Dennis) O’Keefe, Matthew Fisher and Benjamin Fisher, all of Richmond, and David Fisher of Florence. One great grandchild, Colby Seay of Florence.
Pallbearers are Frank Henderson and David Fisher. Visitation will be Monday 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at Barham Funeral Home.
- Local News
Meridian leading state search and rescue training
Meridian has become ground zero for training instructors in the important art of search and rescue.
- Authorities searching for Alabama suspect
Harper guilty on misdemeanor charge
Former Meridian Police Department officer Dean Harper was handed a guilty verdict late Thursday for impersonating an employee of the MPD.
- IS SPRING ON THE WAY?
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- More Local News Headlines
- Meridian leading state search and rescue training